PLEASE NOTE- Access to Camping is only available to Ticket Holders of the Northern Lights Music Fest. Camping fees do not include concert admission. All occupants of campers must purchase concert admission to utilize campsites. Concert tickets are required to enter the camping areas, and campers should make sure they have admission passes for re-entry when leaving the fairgrounds.
All campsites will be sold as General Admission.
ALL SALES FINAL- NO REFUNDS
Please carefully review the below UP State Fairgrounds Campground Rules. Once we receive campsite reservations and payments, a letter of confirmation and instructions for check-in will be e-mailed in Mid-May.
Upper Peninsula State Fairgrounds Campground Rules
These rules are designed to comply with the State campground rules and public health department regulations, so your cooperation in following these rules is greatly appreciated. Failure to adhere to them may result in revocation of camping privileges and forfeiture of fees. A complete list of the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality campground rules is available for review in the fair office.
- Showers and bathrooms are available on grounds.
- Garbage must be disposed of in dumpsters.
- The Upper Peninsula State Fair prohibits the discharge of gray water on the fairgrounds. Seepage pits are not allowed on the fairgrounds. Violation of the seepage pit regulation will result in immediate removal from the fairgrounds.
- Campfires are not permitted.
- The use of appliances may be restricted due to electrical supply.
- Each unit is limited to no more than eight people, and a responsible adult must be present to supervise minors.
- NO Pets allowed.
- Each unit will be limited to one electrical connection.
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DEQ (DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY),
- ALL CAMPERS MUST HAVE A 4 FT. UNOBSTRUCTED CLEARANCE AROUND THE CAMPER
- ELECTRICAL SPLITTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- WATER SPLITTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- ONLY ONE UNIT IS ALLOWED PER SITE, AND IT MUST NOT CROSS BOUNDARIES
- The camping coordinator will assign campsites and supervise the campground area. Camping permits must be clearly visible and displayed in the front/side window of the unit, vehicle parking permits must be displayed by hanging them from the rearview mirror.
- Camping fees do not include concert admission. All occupants of campers must purchase concert admission in addition to the camping fees. Concert tickets are required to enter the camping areas, and campers should make sure they have admission passes for re-entry when leaving the fairgrounds.
- Units are not to be parked without direction from the camping coordinator/camping staff. DO NOT UNHOOK UNITS WITHOUT APPROVAL FROM CAMPING COORDINATOR/CAMPING STAFF.
- Please note that check in will take place Friday, July 21st from 12pm-8pm and Saturday, July 22nd from 9am-3:00 pm and check out time is strictly 10:00 am on Sunday, July 23rd. Our cleaning crew will arrive at 10:00 am to begin cleaning the grounds for the next event, so we respectfully ask that you abide by these times.
- All campers’ vehicles must have a vehicle permit visible. The vehicle must not block the roadway/fire lane. Vehicles that are parked in campsites without a permit will be subject to towing and impound fees at the owner’s expense. Extra vehicles must park in the general parking areas.
- Vehicles with permits may have limited access to exit/enter the camping areas, during peak concert times.
- GOLF CARTS/ATV’S ARE NOT PERMITTED